Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. I'm taking my finals today, so I have spent every last moment I have had studying. I decided to go back to school about a year ago and should be done by June. I will have to be done by June now wont be an option now. Nick just asked me the other day it this was it now and if I was done with school after this degree. I said "well lets hope so...."! I love education,and  the challenges that go a long with it. This will be my second degree. 1st degree is social work, even though I don't use it maybe I will someday. Just to hard for me right now, I was emotional all the time. I could not separate work from home. Now I am working on getting my licences for Vet Tech. I have been working at the same practice for 6 years and I love it!

I feel really good, the nausea is starting the past few days! I have not actually got sick but does my belly roll over certain foods!


Can't wait for my U/S next week!

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl! 2 degrees is awesome. Way to go!
    Glad you're feeling ok. YAYYY for your ultrasound! I can't wait to see your little bebe

    ReplyDelete